If you wish to reproduce material from a Sentient Publications book, you must request permission in writing. Please tell us the following about the book from which you wish to reprint:
- the exact material you wish to reprint
- copies of our material in context
- the page numbers on which the material appears in our book
Please tell us the following about the book, website, or periodical in which you want our material to appear:
- title or url
- proposed date of publication
- print run
- territories for which you need permission (US, US and Canada, world, etc.)
- any other information that you feel may be helpful in evaluating your request
If you are requesting permission to photocopy material, please indicate which pages from our book you would like to copy and how many copies you would like to make.
If your request is incomplete it will be returned for more information.
It may take up to 3 weeks for you to receive a written response to your request. Please submit your request for permission as early as possible. You may follow-up on your requests no sooner than 3 weeks after we receive your request.
We evaluate each request on an individual basis and in most cases we charge a permission fee. No fees will be discussed prior to permission being granted. Please send your request to:
SENTIENT PUBLICATIONS, LLC
1113 Spruce Street Boulder, CO 80302
Or fax it to: 303-381-2538